Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where Have All My Titles Gone?

Yes, exciting question-title today. For some reason, blogspot has decided to eat some of my more recent blog titles. This is problematic for me, a person who takes pride in his zany title wordplay. What has caused these mysterious disappearances? Who is to blame? (and so forth with the questions...)

Be assured that the Eater of Small Things will get to the bottom of this mystery. Until then, I'd just like to profess that I had an amazing weekend visiting my family. We had an awesome time with my dad, saw the new Star Trek movie, and ate many country-style breakfasts, and drank a lot of chocolate milk.

Went to my mom house for a Mother's Day cookout. Very relaxing day. Got to see my new nephew, got to eat many hot dogs. My brother Matt seems happier than I've ever seen him, and I thank his wife Bridget for that fact. All in all, a very good weekend.

No comments: