Wednesday, May 13, 2009

System Failure Imminent

It is now quite clear to me that the Eater Blog has fallen under the power of some kind of malevolence force, possibly a wandering techno-spirit bent on reaping revenge on me. This started with the vanishing blog titles. Today was even worse: photoshop had the electronic equivalent of a heart attack while I was in the middle of banging out today's drawing.

I managed to hit the 'print screen' button in the middle of the program crash, and as you can see from the image that I managed to capture proof of the supernatural forces that have declared war on this blog.

I may have to contact a few experts to see who will defeat this evil menace. You can help out by posting a comment to let me know who you think would be best suited to expel this evil: Applicant A, Applicant B, Applicant C, or Applicant L.

Choose wisely. The future of the Eater Blog depends on you!

8 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Oh man, I don't know who to pick. I'm going to have to go with Applicant D. And then I'm going to go and buy an Apple Computer.

Monkey Love said...

I think applicant D, his typing skills are off the chart! also he is super cute! :D

Unknown said...

That's a really tough one. Even though she is quite hot, I am going to eliminate B since she is a medical doctor and not a supernatural IT professional.

Applicant A can't say 'library' correctly, so he's out.

Applicant D (you should have made him Applicant L) is pretty awesome, but I don't think that writing 'Photoshop ghost' in his little notebook would solve the problem.

Since all other applicants have been eliminated, and because his real name is Brent, I vote for C!

Unknown said...

I just realized that I mixed up Sam and Dean. Dean can 'library' just fine. So I guess I'm going to eliminate him because... uhhh... his car is too nice.

Eater of Small Things said...

I've managed to rig up a micropulse broadcaster to check blog status. I will be brief so that the techno-spirits don't track this signal.

--Applicant D renamed to Applicant L as per bhink's recommendation--

As it stands, two votes for Applicant L, one vote for Applicant C. If L wins the tally, I expect we will be needing extra crepes.

As the technical malfunctions increase, I am prepared to share all ---TRANSMISSION FAILURE-- SIGNAL LOST--- CREPESCREPESCREPESCREPES
CREPESCREPESCREPESCREPES
CREPESCREPESCREPESCREPES
CREPESCREPS--3R543657354
5476DGHHFGHSBSBSDADFWTRE
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFTWF

Becca said...

um........ A?

Monkey Love said...

Crepes with nutella!!!!! Although, L would probably want to dip his in chocolate, top with ice cream and add like 20 sugar cubes to play with and randomly eat.

13-11
13-11
13-11
13-11!

Momma Bear said...

I'm overwhelmed...I'm getting a beer.