Friday, April 3, 2009

Beyond the Wall of Sleep

Now that I'm back in school, I have access to a more recent version of Photoshop, as well as machines with the processing power to run it. What does this newer technology mean for the Eater Blog? Nothing really, except it speeds up actually blogging time as I can draw pictures faster. Woo.

On the home front, the ant invasion continues. Even though they are out-gunned by squishing, poison traps, and other nefarious weapons, the invaders have one advantage: numbers. I've killed hundreds of them, blocked their access paths, yelled at them-- but all for naught-- the ants keep coming.

Their strategy is simple and effective. I've mapped it out in a two step algorithm: Explore kitchen. Repeat.

Didn't want to spend the entire post talking about it, but I haven't gotten any sleep this week. I've averaged about 4-5 hours of sleep per week night, which is interesting simply for the fact that I'm holding up fairly well.

No comments: