Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Walk

We took a walk around Grandview last night on a path that approximated something close to a perfect square. The colors found in nature during the first weeks of spring are amazing. I tried to capture some of them in Photoshop, but it's not really the same, as you can see.

I set up an Etsy shop last night to start selling my artwork over the internet. Dad was actually the first to suggest doing something like this way back during last summer, though I lacked the know-how to get started. My friend Brandi provided me with a solution when she started selling her jewelry through her blog a couple of weeks ago. Up until yesterday, I really hadn't even heard of Etsy, but it looks like the exact thing I'm looking for. Here's the link to my very own art-selling store. It's empty for now of course, but I starting a new painting last night that will get posted later this week. This way I don't have to mess with galleries and whatnot. Woo!