Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blue: The New Green

I like the drawing from yesterday so much that I just wanted to draw it again. Blue is quickly becoming my new favorite color. It feels right; fits with my current mindset.

On that topic, I'm actually a little depressed today. It's a funk that's come and gone for the past couple of years. Could be environmental (it's raining again today), but the feeling that accompanies it has a weird weight attached. I feel like something is pulling me down; like I need to go lay down for a while or find the next bright, shiny thing that will distract me.

Plan for the day: I think I will go home, drink a cup of coffee, and catch up on my homework.

Plan for the rest of my life: equalize the atmosphere inside and outside of my body to prevent being crushed by the pressure of existence.

No comments: