Monday, August 31, 2009

Dedicated Dance

For reasons unbeknown GIMP keeps crashing on me whenever I attempt to save drawings. Actually just opened up MSPaint in an attempt to save my work in some pitiful way. I copy/pasted a screenshot over while GIMP sat frozen. It's a good day to hate free software.

MSPaint locked up too. It must be connected in some way. They really don't want any record of what I'm trying to post. Geesh. (edit: hey, look i got it to work! I tricked MSPaint into saving a smallish screenshot of said drawing from earlier. It's my Top Gun thumbs-up for a 'Job well done, me!')


Moving on...

News: Finished finals. Horrible quarter. Glad to be done.

More news: Finished moving today (officially). Spent the past week cleaning out the old place and throwing away all the old artwork. Sad times.

In the works: Planning a road trip that will transpire sometime in the next couple of weeks. Post here if you want me to stop by your house and drink your beers. I'm also fiending for some fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies. Set the oven on preheat. I'm coming over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're coming to my party on Saturday, right? RIGHT?!