Thursday, August 20, 2009

Take Me There

I'm drawing a blank today, but the urge to write needs to be satisfied. So here I'll jump-start the conversation to say that I am adapting to this new life well, though it feels like an organ transplant that we're waiting to heal. Was the operation a success?

Feel like walking around today. Or maybe just finding a nook to sit and watch people walk by. Packed my swimming suit and goggles this morning, but haven't been in the mood to swim these past couple of weeks.

The studio-table is set up in our new quarters, though I'm not set on a project yet. I might try to work out some new ideas today after lunch.

School is still looming over everything I do, so it's important that I at least mention the elephant in the room. Finals are in a few days, and I feel like jumping out of my skin to celebrate.

I feel like treating myself to some big reward for sacrificing my summer, but the idea of spending money feels kind of silly right now. Space is at a premium and I'm not sure I want to contribute more to our problem.

Maybe I'll eat at Chipotle today. Burritos are cool.

No comments: