Thursday, July 23, 2009

Test Day + Rain - Sleep = Excitement

Only have time for a quick post this morning. The planets aligned unexpectedly this week, earning me a midterm and a final exam on the same day. Woke up at 3:45 this morning to find Esther had fallen asleep on the couch while watching a movie. I shooed her off to bed and decided that since I was up I might as well get some studying done. I never really got a chance to go back to sleep, as it seemed uneconomical to close my eyes and risk falling asleep (and missing that first exam en espanol).

After 2:30 this afternoon I will be finished with school stuff for a couple of days-- and happy to come home and relax for a bit.

**edit**

Finished my Spanish final, which went surprisingly well. The teacher was also nice enough to return my water bottle to me, which I had apparently abandoned there after class yesterday. I forget that bottle in a lot of places, mainly because it's painted in green camouflage patterns.

2 comments:

Monkey Love said...

Good luck mon ami!!!!

Mrs. B said...

Go Team Barrett!!!