Friday, June 26, 2009

The Truth About Hats

Forced myself to sit and scribble out a drawing rather than be lazy and post another vacation pic. (that was SO last week anyway). Good compromise.

If I divide the people I know into two groups, an interesting pattern emerges. And forgive the self-indulgent aspect of this study, but that's sort of the point of blogging in the first place, right? So. Here goes:

Group A, are those people who read and/or comment on this blog.

Group B, are those people who know of this blog's existence, though don't read it.

After a year and a half of study I have found that Group A is composed of people who read the blog are actually interested in me as a person and generally tend to be overall more reliable, and more likely to hang out. (if you're reading this blog right now then you are Group A)

Which brings us to Group B. Group B represents an outer shell of acquaintances and fair-weather friends. Somehow we are drawn together by some freak gravitational alignment and never really sure what to do with each other.

So the blog acts as a good litmus test. Thanks for reading, buddy.

3 comments:

Jeff S Vaughan said...

I Like Hats

Monkey Love said...

I think The IT Crowd season 2 is available 6/30 for streaming!!! Yahoo! Also I am a fan of the Orion and his blog :) I am also a fan of Team O'Bryan probably the best billiards duo ever!

Momma Bear said...

very thought provoking.