Friday, June 5, 2009

Rapid Fire!

Thought I'd see if I could generate a relevant blog post in under ten minutes. Here goes...

Wife left this morning for a wedding about 5 states away. She will be gone all weekend. I have only one objective during that time: study.

Goal for the next seven days: ace all of my finals, especially Spanish, which has secretly been kicking my butt these past few weeks because I've gotten lazy.

The enemy: procrastination. He's a worthy opponent, clever in that he will usually disguise himself as something worthwhile and important, say like getting my warhammer miniatures built and painted, or like hanging out with friends. Sneaky, that one.

Alright, ten minutes up. Today's picture is about separating the upper and lower halves of an alligator through the process of osmosis.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Goooooo team Barrett!