Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cry Me a Rivet

I got some helpful feedback from a buddy over on the Warseer* forum, with a recommendation to add riveted plates at each junction of the yellow curved beams. Otherwise it looks like I just glued a bunch of sprues together, which is more or less accurate.


Another thought born from that discussion is the idea of upgrading it to an assault head. Literally, a ramp that shoots out of a titan's face and disgorges chaos troops to assault whatever happens to stand in the titan's path.


So now I want to build one of those for sheer awesomeness. That said, the assault head may have only been an upgrade for chaos warlord titans, and not emperor titans. But I can't say for certain.


I've been spending so much time with this project that I've been having dreams where I'm working on it....


I'm glad my family puts up with me and these projects. It keeps me sane.

No comments: