Friday, April 4, 2008

A User's Guide to Eater of Small Things

blueprintFor some reason I didn't actually go to bed last night until 3:30 A.M. This presented a problem as I had to be at work this morning at 7 A.M. In that regard, I'm a bit "off" today, so what better opportunity to record the moment for posterity? Diagnostic check as follows:

Brain - Motor Functions: bleary, sluggish, unresponsive

Brain - Emotional Cortex: nullified, brooding; feels like I may have turned into: Large Carrion-Eater ( see California Condor.)

Motivation Sensors: seems to be covered in thin layer of dust

Digestive System: sporadic malfunctions (see carrion-eater, above)

1 comment:

circumlocutioner said...

All right, I think I've got it.

Meatballs go in the heart.

Intestines can be squeezed into the skull.

Motivation sensors remain dusty. Gotcha!

The work experience -- how does it fare?