Friday, April 11, 2008

Adventure, Ho!

greatescapeLooks like the future is decided. Our course is now set and there's no going back. I'm sure it'll be a good ride. We're staying in Ohio- it's agricultural and terrific!

On another note, I've been conscripted to pound our household into some semblance of "clean" today. A bunch of us are giving blood tomorrow and I am supposed to tidy up so that we can recover in comfort. Plus it's always a bonus when the wife comes home, looks around, and says, "Mmm, satisfactorily sanitary conditions, my husband. Would you like a sandwich?" To which, I never fail to reply, "Why, yes, my darling damsel. I will consume this delicate deli morsel." None of which is true, by the way.

1 comment:

circumlocutioner said...

Although approximations always abound in adventurous anecdotes, your alliterate accounts aptly ascertain what is actual.

To you, O Grand Alliterator: There is truth herein! Behold the power of Sammich!

Also, congratulations to you both on your decision! Undoubtedly, a physical relocation will still be necessary; when the eventual time nears, please do let me know if you have want of an extra set of hands to assist with the packing/moving/eating phases of your collective journey.