Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Day Blues

Rainy day today.

This week I've weathered the most recent storm of college administration pinball, being bounced around from office to office this week, convinced that I am nothing more than an insect scurrying under the watchful eye of something monstrous. Despite the university's best efforts to derail me, it is now official: I am going back to school next week.

Parents-in-Law took us out for our anniversary last night to Alex's Bistro, a fancy French restaurant. It was might awesome, and I have discovered a deep-running love for scallops and banana rum crepes. The remainder of the evening was spent with me and the wife on one of our favorite nesting spots, on the couch with beer, chips, peach salsa, and Australia.

Today's to-do list: Clean house

3 comments:

Momma Bear said...

man, what are you going back to school to study?

Eater of Small Things said...

I'm taking the prerequisites for med-school, so some biology, math, and chemistry looming in the near future. Basically all the courses I managed to avoid up until now!

Momma Bear said...

Wow so you were serious about med school?