Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bro and Snow

My brother-in-law's band had a gig last night and we thought it'd be cool to go out and show some support. The kid's like 15 years old and I couldn't believe I was watching him tear it up on stage at the Newport Music Hall. He also knows more about 80's rock than I do, which is somewhat unnerving. He's a natural drummer, which means when he's not playing in the band he's banging and tapping on everything within reach. His excess energy can drive people crazy. But seeing him on stage last night made it all fit together. I think I understand him better now and think he's actually pretty cool.

It's snowing again. I feel sorry for our neighbor. He just moved here from California and one of the first things he admitted to me was that he wasn't looking forward to snow. I assured him that the last few winters have been pretty mild and we probably wouldn't get much this year.

(Jinxed)

No comments: