Saturday, November 1, 2008

Smushing Daisies

dummyIt's been a good week is all I can say. A good month too. Let's give a warm congratulatory hand to October 2008, a warm, exciting, and productive month.

"Pushing Daisies." What can I say.  Watched the first three episodes and it is an amazing show. It's like a refreshing summer breeze compared to the festering garbage of reality t.v. and the "Shmerican Idle" Ideology.

So I'm a television elitist? Sure! I don't watch television anymore, so when something unique comes along that catches my attention you'd better believe I sit up and take notice. And here is our winner: Pushing Daisies. Just watch it. Give it a try. You'll feel better.

I'm avoiding telling you anything about this show because you just need to see it. There's a crash test dummy shooting people with tasers in the second episode. And a car chase involving an electric "green" car running from a giant HumVee. Wonderful. Colorful. Go watch. :D

No comments: