Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Closet Raptor

cococlosetSo as I went to grab my gym bag this morning, I was attacked by some sort of creature from the Triassic Period. Apparently this little dino, long thought extinct, survived several ice ages by hiding out in our bedroom closet. An impressive feat in all regards.

Here I was, eye to eye with one of Nature's most dangerous predators from eons past. Only my wit and extensive knowledge of raptor behavior stood between me and a messy end. I remember reading somewhere that most dinosaurs cannot strafe or dodge very well. Good thing I played Turok with my buddies in high school.

I took a deep breath and then leapt, hurling a phonebook at the ancient trespasser. Success! One K.O.'ed dinosaur. On closer inspection I realized that the small unconscious form was covered in fur. Fascinating! This specimen would require some in-depth research in the crime lab.

No comments: