Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fight or Fright: The Musical

These post titles make no sense. For some reason this is the hardest place to talk about what I'm working on. Since the new work (as of 2016) on the titan project, I've made a point to  cross-post here, Warseer, and the Heresy 30K forums.

Warseer is where this project started, and I was surprised when I saw the date of the first post, 7-22-2009. That feels like a lifetime ago.


So yeah, it all started on the Warseer project logs. It was a great community, and I was sad to watch myself fall away. Since the new work, I'm surprised that some of the old guard are still there, quick to offer feedback. Strangers Friends I will likely never meet in person, scattered throughout the world. Such a strange feeling.


I have also included the Heresy 30K forum in my triad of cross-posting sites. These are guys that play a different game, and the community there is a strange beast. It's a closed forum, as in you can't even see the posts without registering an account. I don't really understand that.


The Heresy 30K community is a tight-nit and very supportive crowd, drawn together by their love of a cool story, balanced game, and amazing miniatures. The whole lot of them are so pumped up. I love their energy.



These cross-posts are taking on a life of their own. The pictures I post are the same in all three places, but the language I use is becoming specific to each community.

I post here for myself. I need a place to reflect on all this. It's a neutral locale for what I hope is honesty.

No comments: