Friday, September 5, 2008

Operation Haircut Freedom

oandcocoaThe haircut was successful. It took about seventeen minutes, which adds up to about a dollar a minute plus tip. Now that's out of the way, I won't have to worry about it for a few more months. Mission successful!

Now if only I could have equal success in Operation Enduring Paycheck, this month would be off to a great start.

Current developments:

-I've managed to secure an infinite supply of old wooden doors on which I plan to build a huge diorama. Should be fun, and I look forward to getting started. Woo! May have to work in the basement for this one, which means organizing the space to handle a project of this magnitude.

-Today is a good day for music of any sort.

-If you're reading this and you are human, treat yourself to something special today. The sheer miracle of existence and conscious decision-making is yours for the taking!

No comments: