Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ghosts Walk the Pavement

citylifeBesides the snazzy title and gothic artwork, I have little of insight to offer this afternoon. I was just feeling the itch to break out Photoshop and spend time working on something. Despite the sombre, confused-looking wraith drawing, I'm not in a bad mood; quite the opposite actually. I tend to lean towards darker subject matter when I'm feeling good--figure that.

We got to watch our friend Brent play Dead Rising on his Xbox 360 last Sunday. It's a fun game to watch-- loads of zombie-smashin' goodness. It makes me look forward to Halloween this year. I think there was some mention of a zombie-walk parade last year. I may need to look into that. There's nothing quite like dressing up as a zombie and shuffling down the street in public. Except maybe dressing up as Ash from the Evil Dead movies and pummeling said zombies.

1 comment:

circumlocutioner said...

The Zombie Walk is usually announced in the Columbus Dispatch, according to one of my buddies at work. He makes efforts to attend "zombie walk" events across the region; last year, he participated in an incredible Guinness World Record event in Pittsburgh -- a massive zombie take-over of the shopping mall where the original "Dawn of the Dead" was filmed! His many photos exist on Flickr; I'll send you the link soon. =D

In the meanwhile, Zombie Walk '08!