Monday, March 31, 2008

Fashion and the Mollusk

tentacleToday, I've decided to go with a stylish pajama pantsuit with a red and black tartan design, which I consider to be the height of men's fashion. On the upper torso, I have thrown caution to the wind with a navy blue sweater, sporting a random collection of decorative cat hairs. Completing the ensemble are a pair of bold white socks that enhance the shape of the ankle.

Tartan is here.

At present, I'm determined to develop a steadfast exercise routine because I want to be fit and active. The upside to fitness and leading an active lifestyle is that they are usually free, save for all the power bars I'm probably going to have to buy to help me on my way. For now, we'll start off with a healthy heaping bowl of generic-brand Cocoa Puffs.

I plan to go running today. The weather looks good for it. I can also break out the free weights for some upper body work. Maybe I'll do some push-ups, crunches, and squats as well. Or some curling. (see inset picture of a squid practicing its curls)

Squats are here.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

You are very silly husband.