Sunday, April 10, 2016

Kit-Bashin' Shootout

I got more work in over the weekend. Drilling rivet holes was starting to get tedious. In a strike of (bad?) luck I dropped my pin-vice and the drill bit broke. I didn’t have a backup handy, and I was getting bored drilling anyway. It was a good time to look through bits boxes and old sprues for kit-bashing materials.




I'm leaning towards Legio Mortis for my titan legion. That choice leaves plenty of options open for iconography, war banners, and such. I can use the Legio Mortis skull & portcullis insignia, the Eye of Horus markings, and the (obvious) mark of Nurgle.



Nurglings playing on the gantry. 



The right side of the gun has less detail since the titan torso will obscure most of it.



Eye of Horus to commemorate Legio Mortis joining the Sons of Horus 63rd expeditionary fleet.

No comments: