This titan project in particular was bound to hit a rough patch right around here. Leg #1 was fun. It was difficult-going, but everything was new, exciting.
That was March though. April was Leg #2. No craziness, just repetition. Lots of repetition. Often my camera fails to capture the day's progress. Words leave me. Things aren't fun anymore. Basic Nadir Stuff.
However. We are almost through all that. We're getting to the point where any day now I can say "Look, it's half a titan." Very soon.
So checklist of things that need to happen before we move on to the upper body:
- Titan toes
- More insulation foam to cover bald spots on the base.
- Glue and construction sand all over the base.
- A knee cap for leg #2.
- Spikes on upper leg #2.
- Plasticard detail work on same.
- Pelvis needs several layers of detail treatment.
- Rivets on upper legs and pelvis
- Final installation of hidden tripod support system inside lower leg #2
- Final detail inspection and resolving any areas that ended up being too bare.
- Decide whether to glue everything together or keep sections modular.
Things are looking up. Thanks for the support!