Monday, April 15, 2019

Get Happy!

What's my purpose here again? To inform you that progress proceeds? Mostly to exorcise the mental refuse that disrupts the purity of manufacture. I am disconnected from proper happiness and contentment until I can upload these pictures and type some stuff. Then it all clicks and I am filled with enough contentment to accept the present circumstances.

So I've been working on this for a little over a month now. Feeling pretty good overall about the direction. Finding outlets for feedback has been a chore. All my old internet watering holes for projects like this seem to have mostly dried up, and I'm not really interested in posting on places like FB.

Who needs feedback anyway. Ah, I do. But what's the cost those so-inclined have to pay for community? Well, depending on the community you are opening yourself up to all manner of problems. The internet's broken. There's too much aggression and bile. You open yourself up to ridicule and willful misrepresentation any time you choose to transmit an idea here.

So for now I post here in the old quiet places, devoid of life. For my sanity. Something I can go back and check on in the future maybe.



Backside view.


Much work on the base.


Get happy!

1 comment:

Mordian7th said...

That's looking great! Excellent work so far, man!