Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tales from the Dreamboat

sailI have vivid dreams on a regular basis. While I don't put much stock in them, they are still part of my waking memory, and thus stuck in my head.

Since talking about the events of a dream in narrative fashion is akin to rambling, I will attempt to convey the contents of last night's dream by listing them as phrases.

  • Driving along a country road in an old truck
  • Rainy day that seems to leech all color out of the world
  • Giving someone a ride home, but they don't know where they live
  • Paying for someone else's meals as a kind gesture.
  • Reuniting a family in a convenience store
  • Piles of miniatures and game pieces in a freezer
  • A job well done
  • My car rolls away and falls off a cliff
  • Being consoled by strangers on the loss of a fine 2-door Mitsubishi Mirage

I don't think I was too upset about losing the car. 

No comments: